Sparkle in Style

I have a new crush!!!

A couple of brides have asked me suggestions on where to find their accessories, so I decided to a little bit of surfing on the subject.

I checked out Etsy first: they have great options, but I was looking for something more... something stunning that screamed "princess" all over it!  

I heard that scream loud and clear when I found Tejani... just a glimpse at these pieces and my eyes where sparkling like gems! Take a look:


I like the fact that every item is handmade and, most of all, that each one of them looks timeless!

Get ready to fall in love and sparkle away... princess style!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. I was looking so long for that "princess" feeling and you so found it. I heard it so loud that my ears are still ringing. Love your blog. I am learning so much. Now I just need to convince my sweat heart to renew our vows.

-Jorma

Michelle Guzman said...

This jewelry is so pretty! Love it!